Tuesday, March 27, 2012

This past weekend, Elaina and I were blessed to fundraise at Sacred Heart in Boise. If you're not familiar with this community, I'd love to tell you a little about what I learned...

Inside Sacred Heart Catholic Church
These wonderful people have hearts of love. Those who talked with us were genuinely interested in hearing our plans, in supporting our cause, and often had a story or two to tell. To be honest, it felt like we were more there for fellowship and encouragement than fundraising, even though we ended up raising $431!! So many thanks go to people like Ginny, Mike, Carl, Margaret, Jean, and Roger. We felt so loved, important, and encouraged. <3

I don't know why I'm still surprised by the boatloads of blessings that are being poured out on us. Each parish fundraiser has been an incredible experience. Each one is a little different, but each is practically dripping with love. I can tell you that Elaina and I wouldn't be so surprisingly calm if it weren't for the way that God has blessed us through the parishes.

We know we're being prayed for.
We know we're supported.
We know that we're not alone.

In India, we are determined to extend that love to others.

Thank you, everyone (especially Sacred Heart!) for extending your support to us.


Fundraising Products
powered by:
Easy Fundraising Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment