Saturday, August 11, 2012

WE'RE HOME!

Wow. It's over.

Elaina and I got back to the States at 4:50am on August 10th, parted ways in Newark, and now are safely in our respective homes - Boise, ID and Ypsilanti, MI.

What an incredible journey.

If you've been following our blog, you know a little bit about what we experienced and who we met, but there's so much more than what we were able to put on this little blog. Firstly, we filmed a lot more than what we made movies out of. I've actually got one more end-of-the-summer movie up my sleeve that I'll be posting once I have some time to finish it. I've also got countless movies I could make out of our footage, but it's a time consuming process so I might end up posting clips instead of putting together whole short films.

Regardless, there's more to come.

Also, Eli and I need your address. We'll be sending out cards to our supporters by the end of August, but we only have the addresses of a small percentage of the people who have helped us along the way.  

So please - if you donated money, prayed for us, or supported us some other way AT ANY POINT, send me an email with your address to: heide.loves.veritas@gmail.com

Eli and I want to thank you as personally as possible. I mean, this summer has changed our lives, and, while no amount of thanks will ever be able to repay the gift we were given, we want to try.

Taken at "Daily Bread" on the day before we left India

2 comments: